5.31.2011

H.E.A.T.

Some of you may think an AOR band isn’t what a blog called Lonely Road should talk about. For those of you I will explain it just once: my road is lonely only because I don’t follow any frames. If I want to talk about obscure metal one day and AOR the other day I will not bother if some will say this is not ‘’true’’. If being ‘’true’’ means you can’t admit how much talent there is in some commercial music, then let me better be false and keep all the trueness for yourself.
H.E.A.T. is a six piece AOR band that debuted in 2008 with their self titled album gaining raving reviews from all over the world, wherever AOR was still alive. The band has real vision about making it big and they tour extensively from day one till now. In 2010 the band released ‘’Freedom rock’’, the follow up to the successful debut, once again making jaws drop with their undeniable melodic power and fantastic songs.
In their own words H.E.A.T. is about:
‘’having fun and living your dreams and always making the present a past that you can be proud of in the future to come’’



No comments:

Post a Comment