4.03.2011

Welcome to the Lonely Road...follow at your own risk

A while ago I thought about creating a little music fanzine that I would run totally on my own for just one reason. I wanted it to be me 100%. I've worked on such projects with friends I appreciate a lot and it was a great experience, but this time I wanted to avoid even the slightest compromise which was inevitable when I worked with other people.

So this is it. Something personal, hopefully unconventional, where I will try to breathe my soul intos, speak out my thoughts without bothering about anything like political corectness, criticism, etc.. I just want to spread the word about real artists, past and present, from rock or metal, through Lonely Road.

The first small issue with 30 pages full of great music can be downloaded (as a pdf file) at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/384939890/Lonely_Road_fanzine_issue_No1.rar

Contains interviews with Cirrha Niva, Pictorial Wand, Arryan Path, Ashbury and many articles and tributes.

The second issue will hopefully be up in just a few days and it will contain so much more music, so just stay tuned!

You can contact me about anything at lonelyroadfanzine@hotmail.com

I'd be more than happy to discuss about the fanzine and music in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment